Choosing your Property Manager is an important decision... And we, are one of SW Florida's fastest growing Property Management Companies, with Good Reason..
These are challenging times in Southwest Florida you will need our experience We get the job done. We take pride in treating the homes we manage as our own, we have a substantial web presence, as you can see, and advertise our properties extensively, including the local press, Signs, our own web site and several other Rental web sites, QR Codes, and location based ads. We work closely with other Realtors who often have clients in need of a rental, either because their home just sold or, moving here, wish to rent before purchasing their next home If you ever wish to actively sell your property or purchase another, we work with many of this areas highest producing agents and would recommend, without bias, the one(s) best suited for your needs. We always maintain a list of preferred vendors that we have learned through recommendation and experience we can call on to help with any type of maintenance a property may need. We use a thorough 4 part screening check with potential new tenants . Checking a person's credit is today easy it only takes a few minutes , but we also thoroughly check each applicants references and then we do a detailed check for any civil or criminal court actions that have occurred or may be outstanding. Once a tenant is selected we will go over the lease with them one paragraph at a time making sure they understand the importance of what they have just signed and their responsibilities under this agreement. We do our job, we due all due diligence BEFORE we place a tenant
Things to Consider
If Your Presently thinking of a Property Manager for your investment and want, "The Peace Of Mind", of knowing that the Job is being done right, consider asking any company these important questions..
Have you ever actually owned and managed Rental Property? This is probably the most important question of all.. There is no substitute for experience. You can't fake experience
- Ask if they even own thier own home? Do you really want a tenant managing your property?
- Will I get Monthly Computerized Statements in a timely manner? We start on the first and don't stop till every owner has been paid!!
- Ask about inspections,you'll definitely need to minimize your risk of being challenged on a damage claim against the tenant
- Review their lease, are you the owner protected?
- Do they use a strict four part screening process like us? Picking the right tenant is 90% of good property management
- Are their Vendors Screened Licensed Vendors?
- If something goes wrong what can they do? ( yes things can go wrong, but we are still there with you ask us how) At the Property Place your Peace Of Mind comes from knowing that your investment is being taken care of by experienced owners and managers of rental properties. We know and understand what it means to be an owner with over 20 years of experience running more than 100 of our own rental homes! This is the kind of experience, and professionalism you can count on .
We are one of SW Florida's Fastest growing Property Management Teams with good reason...We offer True..
National Real Estate News
LoanLogics names new CEO
Posted on Thursday April 18, 2019
LoanLogics has announced that its president and COO, Bill Neville, will take over the role of CEO from Brian Fitzpat
JPMorgan Chase CFO Marianne Lake to lead bank’s consumer lending business
Posted on Wednesday April 17, 2019
JPMorgan Chase is making some changes to its senior leadership. The megabank announced Wednesday that it its current
CBRE names Leah Stearns CFO
Posted on Tuesday April 16, 2019
Commercial real estate giant CBRE announced that Leah Stearns will be joining the company as its next chief financia
Ben Carson's senior advisor leaves HUD for FHFA
Posted on Tuesday April 16, 2019
Adolfo Marzol, senior advisor to the Department of Housing and Urban and Development Secretary Ben Carson, has left
Tim Gillis joins ServiceLink as VP of capital market sales
Posted on Monday April 15, 2019
ServiceLink announced it has brought on Tim Gillis to serve as the company's new vice president of capital market sa
What they are saying?
Testimonials from our Owners
" They are incredible"
"To say we satisfied is putting it mildly. Everything was done in the best professional way"
(Chris and Helen Korbakes)
"I am happy to say that the The Property Place Team is the best I have dealt with"
(Richard and Marilyn Machler)
" They were there for methe whole time very professional, up to date on the many laws in Florida"
(Margaret L. Wheeler)
"They kept me well informed and help me find local people in a reasonable and timely fashion to facilate repairs.
(Mr. & Mrs. Joseph Mailit)